Wood flooring has long been a popular choice for Dublin homeowners due to its many advantages The advantages this type of floors offers are many and compelling. Their strength, easy maintenance, style, and price explain why wooden floors can be the ideal solution for you.
We stock a huge range, all of which you can view here on this site. We can also arrange a visit to our showroom where you can view our huge range. Such viewing is by appointment only. If you wish to view our showroom just email us and we will get you sorted with an appointment.
Types of Wood Flooring
Costs of Wood Flooring.
Costs are always a factor when getting new floors. Much depends on the type of floor you choose as well as the area to be covered. As a rule of thumb hardwood and engineered tend to be more expensive than laminate. Regardless of which you choose you will find our prices very competitive and our service second to none.
Free Accurate Quote
All locations are different. What ticks all the boxes in one house or apartment may not work in another. We are 100% focused on ensuring you get the idea solution needed to meet your specific needs. To achieve this we will
- Visit your premises at a time of your choosing
- Take accurate measurements of the area to be covered.
- If required we will bring samples of different wood types for you to view.
- Answer your questions about any aspect of buying, laying and maintaining your new floor.
- A new floor can often open up other questions skirting & architrave, internal doors, wall paneling or radiator covers You will need to ensure they all work in harmony to give you the beautiful finish you deserve.
What’s the difference between Laminate, Engineered and Solid Wood Flooring?
Of course, if you have any questions about maintaining your wooden floors you can just call our friendly but knowledgeable staff and they will do all they can to help you.