Best choice of Wooden Floors in Dublin
Wood flooring has long been a popular choice for Dublin homeowners due to its many advantages The advantages this type of floors offers are many and compelling. Their strength, easy maintenance, style, and price explain why wooden floors can be the ideal solution for you. Even better you are really spoilt for choice with many different styles available. No wonder there are so many online searches for wooden floors Dublin.
We stock a huge range, all of which you can view here on this site. We can also arrange a visit to our showroom where you can view our huge range. Such viewing is by appointment only. If you wish to view our showroom just email us and we will get you sorted with an appointment.
Type Of Wood Flooring Service In Ireland – What We Offer
Professional In Wood Floor Installation | Dublin Floor And Doors
We offer a supply only or a supply and fit service. If you want us to install your new floors then you are in great hands. Our expert team ( all members of the National Guild of Craftsmen) have many years of experience installing floors in all types of location. Please check the testimonial from some of your many happy customers on the home page of our site.
Costs of Wood Flooring.
Costs are always a factor when getting new floors. Much depends on the type of floor you choose as well as the area to be covered. As a rule of thumb hardwood and engineered tend to be more expensive than laminate. Regardless of which you choose you will find our prices very competitive and our service second to none.
Free Accurate Quote
All locations are different. What ticks all the boxes in one house or apartment may not work in another. We are 100% focused on ensuring you get the idea solution needed to meet your specific needs. To achieve this we will
- Visit your premises at a time of your choosing
- Take accurate measurements of the area to be covered.
- If required we will bring samples of different wood types for you to view.
- Answer your questions about any aspect of buying, laying and maintaining your new floor.
- A new floor can often open up other questions skirting & architrave, internal doors, wall paneling or radiator covers You will need to ensure they all work in harmony to give you the beautiful finish you deserve.
If you wish to arrange for a home visit just email us and we will get right back to you.
What’s the difference between Laminate, Engineered and Solid Wood Flooring?
Maintenance of Wooden Floors
Wood flooring Dublin properly looked after are not just great value but they last for a long time. Done right it will be years before you are back at Google searching for wooden floors Dublin. Here are some tips on caring for your new wood floors.
- If possible dust every day with a microfiber mop or cloth. Microfibers are perfect for this job as they trap dirt, animal hair and other household allergens using static electricity. They are much more effective than sweeping with a standard broom. Also, some brooms or sweeping brushes have strong bristles and so may scratch your wooden floors.
- Hoover every week but ensure the attachment you use for the wooden floor has soft bristles. Some that do not have soft bristles can scratch the floor. The hoovering will be more effective if you dust the floor beforehand as described above.
- Once a month you need to clean the wooden floor using a damp mop. Now do not get the mop too wet. Water can be the enemy of wooden floors. If possible mist the mop head lightly with a cleaner made specifically for your type of wooden floor. Your floor may have a protective sealant on it if so just consult the manufactures recommendations and you will not go far wrong.
Of course, if you have any questions about maintaining your Dublin wooden floors you can just call our friendly but knowledgeable staff and they will do all they can to help you.